Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nick Sneak peek... 2010 Wellington senior





If I had to pick my craziest, fun packed session of the year it would have to go to Nick Cwalina of Wellington hands down!(no offense to my other seniors you have all been great!) Nick is a maniac he was climbing over fire escapes to get to off-limit roof tops, even though I begged him to stop.. he scaled buildings , hung from gates, dangled upside down on a rail over a river(again begging him to stop!) It was evident you were having fun and that's exactly what this should be about, this is a great time and achievement in your lives so enjoy it and have a good time! The portraits are excellent I really look forward to your proof preview.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these photos are absolutely amazing. I am currently looking at these at school, and the ladies are fainting ;) and the guys are all jealous. I have some junior friends that just decided to go to you and some of my teachers are sending their kids to you aswell. I am so anxious to see more and i love your work. Your a true artist and you portray that in every picture you take.

thank you very very much.

Sincerely,


Gnarly Nick

Mark said...

You are welcome, glad to help out with the ladies! Thank you for the great compliment and for referring future customers!