Facebook Badge
Art Mark Ink
Promote Your Page Too
Availability
Email me or call to schedule an appointment.
I am
NOW
available weekdays as well as weekends.
Please email me for a price guide or to set up an appointment.
mark@artmarkink.com
440-574-1473
Follow me
Mark Overstreet
I had the honor of having my portrait taken by Clay Blackmore at one of his seminars
My websites
Become a fan on my FACEBOOK site for special discounts!!
www.ArtMarkink.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(4)
OBX ghost crabin!
Back from the Banks
Raichel 2010
Megan 2010
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
About Me
Mark
Oberlin, Ohio
I have always been active in the arts but when I merged that with photography was when I discovered my true passion.
View my complete profile
Friday, July 24, 2009
Back from the Banks
We are back from our trip to the OBX ... Outer Banks NC. We had a great time and perfect weather. The kids favorite memory was catching ghost crabs at night on the beach, I will attach a clip.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment