Facebook Badge
Art Mark Ink
Promote Your Page Too
Availability
Email me or call to schedule an appointment.
I am
NOW
available weekdays as well as weekends.
Please email me for a price guide or to set up an appointment.
mark@artmarkink.com
440-574-1473
Follow me
Mark Overstreet
I had the honor of having my portrait taken by Clay Blackmore at one of his seminars
My websites
Become a fan on my FACEBOOK site for special discounts!!
www.ArtMarkink.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(6)
Alexis .. sneak peek 2009 senior!
An angel from Akron!
Sneak peek Tiara 2009 Senior
Sneak Peek Kaleb
Sneak peek Morgan
Sneak Peek .. 2009 Senior Kym....
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
About Me
Mark
Oberlin, Ohio
I have always been active in the arts but when I merged that with photography was when I discovered my true passion.
View my complete profile
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Alexis .. sneak peek 2009 senior!
Alexis was really fun to have in the studio.. she has modeling experience so she had no trouble with my posing!
Hope you enjoy these!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment