Facebook Badge
Art Mark Ink
Promote Your Page Too
Availability
Email me or call to schedule an appointment.
I am
NOW
available weekdays as well as weekends.
Please email me for a price guide or to set up an appointment.
mark@artmarkink.com
440-574-1473
Follow me
Mark Overstreet
I had the honor of having my portrait taken by Clay Blackmore at one of his seminars
My websites
Become a fan on my FACEBOOK site for special discounts!!
www.ArtMarkink.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(32)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(10)
these two make my job easy...great shots!
Great session these two really turned out great po...
she's ready for Halloween ... bratz style
Sneak peek
Sneak peek future pick for the Browns
No title
all the way From New York
A glimpse at the tooth fairy!
Erica 2009 Senior portraits
Beautiful Twins
►
August
(6)
About Me
Mark
Oberlin, Ohio
I have always been active in the arts but when I merged that with photography was when I discovered my true passion.
View my complete profile
Monday, September 1, 2008
Beautiful Twins
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment